R.M.P.A. INC is a Home Care Service that provides non medical and hands on service to the individuals that we care for. We provide well qualified trained individuals to carry out the needs of our clients so that they may lead a quality life and maintain their sense of independence.
Safety and peace of mind for our clients is priority one, so a level 2 back ground check and local background check is done on all of our staff members before they can represent the company and step foot into your home and lives.
We are state certified and ready to serve. R.M.P.A. provides quality services such as: In Home Support, Respite, Home Maker, Companion and Personal Care Assistance and Personal Support..
We currently accept Private Pay, and Credit Card clients.We are actively working with Medicare,Sunshine, American Elders and other insurance companies in order to accept insured clients coverage.
- Personal Care Assistance-This is a service that assists an individual with eating, meal preparation, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and activities of daily living since these activities are essential to the health and welfare of the individual. This service provide care for individual 21 of age and below.
- Personal Support- provides assistance and training the individual in activities of daily living such as the area of eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and preparation ofmeals. When specified in support plan this service may include housekeeing chores sch as bed making, dusting and vacuuming and assitance to do laundry, shopping and coking. This service may also provide respite service to individual 21 of age or older living in their family home. Service also iclude non medical supervision and socialization. This service may have access to community base activities without unpaid comunity support.
- In-Home Support-This service is provided to individuals in their own home with 8 to 24 hours a day assistance. This service has a combination of Patient Care Assistant, Companion, Respite and Home Maker services.
- Companion Services-This service consist of also non-medical care,supervision, and socialization activity provided to your loved ones on a one on one basis.Companion providers may assist the individual with such tasks as meal preparation, laundry, Errand/Shopping, Light House keeping,provides companionship,transporting Social and recreational Activities.
- Respite Care-This service provides support care and supervision to an individual when the primary caregiver is unable to perform their duties due to a planned brief absence or emergency absence. Also when the caregiver is available, but unable to care for or supervise the individual for a brief period.
Service Areas with FSLW and HCBS Waiver Program for In-Home, Companion, Personal Support, PCA and Respite are:
- Hardee, HighLand, Polk.Lakeland
- Added area for Services are as follows: Central Region: Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Seminole, Orlando, Wildwod, Citrus, Hernando, Lake, Lee, Marion, and Sumter.
- Areas coming soon Suncoast: Pasco, Pinellas, Sarasota, Pasco.
Waiver and Licenses
- Home & Community Based Services Waiver (HCBS) License 690683496
- Florida Supported Living Waiver (FSLW) License 690683498
- PCA (For Kids Under 21). PCA Licence 000032000
- Elderly Care
- Credit Cards and Private Pay clients accepted
If you or someone you know needs our services, please contact R.M.P.A.INC at the phone number, fax, or e-mail below.
Phone number 352-871-4613, fax 407-507-6254 or email us at RMPAINCAGENCY@yahoo.com
Please note that participation in the Developmental Disabilities Waiver program allows for these services to be provided only to clients being served under the waiver. We accept debit and all credit cards for In Home and Companion Services.